Italian keyboard layout, designed for Italian character set.
Whether you want to learn a new language, move to another country, or write an email to your foreign friend - make sure you enjoy it. Your keyboard can be extended with another alphabet by using our keyboard layout stickers for Italian.
- Clean keyboard after application and removal
- Permanent print protected from sudden wear-off with special coating
- Easy to attach and remove with included map using Pick-Stick™ applicator provided
- Transparent matt key tops leave no glare and don't destroy original keyboard look!
- Broad color range both for dark and white-colored keyboards
Suitable for both desktop and laptop keys. Dark colors best fit white or cream keyboards, light colors are designed for black keyboards. Red and orange are suitable for all keyboard colors.
All keyboard labels and accessories ship internationally.* All keyboard sticker products have full 30 day money-back worldwide guarantee.
Keyboard Layout and Language Information
Keyboard labels have been carefully designed for Italian language. We wanted to share some background facts on Italian language and corresponding alphabet
Italian language is spoken by 65 million people and is a part of Romance languages group being derived from spoken Latin. It is widely spread in the whole Mediterranean region and is the official language of Italy and Switzerland.
Italian keyboards are based on standard QWERTY layout with right-side keys redefined to support language-specific characters. Swiss-Italian keyboard layouts are slightly different - they are based on the QWERTZ group, and there are several differences in symbol placement.