Georgian keyboard layout, designed for Georgian character set.
Whether you want to learn a new language, move to another country, or write an email to your foreign friend - make sure you enjoy it. Your keyboard can be extended with another alphabet by using our keyboard layout stickers for Georgian.
- Clean keyboard after application and removal
- Permanent print protected from sudden wear-off with special coating
- Easy to attach and remove with included map using Pick-Stick™ applicator provided
- Transparent matt key tops leave no glare and don't destroy original keyboard look!
- Broad color range both for dark and white-colored keyboards
Suitable for both desktop and laptop keys. Dark colors best fit white or cream keyboards, light colors are designed for black keyboards. Red and orange are suitable for all keyboard colors.
All keyboard labels and accessories ship internationally.* All keyboard sticker products have full 30 day money-back worldwide guarantee.
Keyboard Layout and Language Information
Keyboard labels have been carefully designed for Georgian language. We wanted to share some background facts on Georgian language and corresponding alphabet
Georgian language, the official language of Georgia, is spoken by over 4 million georgians, and by another 3 millon people around the world. Georgian alphabet origins date back to the first half of 4th century BC, the first known literary work is dated 5th century AD. Georgian had several scripts in the past, now its alphabet consists of 33 letters with no capitalization, and several other letters are considered obsolete.