Dutch keyboard layout, designed for Dutch character set.
Whether you want to learn a new language, move to another country, or write an email to your foreign friend - make sure you enjoy it. Your keyboard can be extended with another alphabet by using our keyboard layout stickers for Dutch.
- Clean keyboard after application and removal
- Permanent print protected from sudden wear-off with special coating
- Easy to attach and remove with included map using Pick-Stick™ applicator provided
- Transparent matt key tops leave no glare and don't destroy original keyboard look!
- Broad color range both for dark and white-colored keyboards
Suitable for both desktop and laptop keys. Dark colors best fit white or cream keyboards, light colors are designed for black keyboards. Red and orange are suitable for all keyboard colors.
All keyboard labels and accessories ship internationally.* All keyboard sticker products have full 30 day money-back worldwide guarantee.
Keyboard Layout and Language Information
Keyboard labels have been carefully designed for Dutch language. We wanted to share some background facts on Dutch language and corresponding alphabet
Dutch language is spoken by over 23 million people in Netherlands where it is the official language, Belgium (one of the official languages), Suriname, and some former Dutch colonies. Its alphabet is based on the Roman script. Dutch language originates from several south-eastern dialects of Franconian languages, and its beginning forms are known to appear circa 450 AD. Dutch has 14 vowels and 4 diphthongs.