Armenian keyboard layout, designed for Armenian character set.
Whether you want to learn a new language, move to another country, or write an email to your foreign friend - make sure you enjoy it. Your keyboard can be extended with another alphabet by using our keyboard layout stickers for Armenian.
- Clean keyboard after application and removal
- Permanent print protected from sudden wear-off with special coating
- Easy to attach and remove with included map using Pick-Stick™ applicator provided
- Transparent matt key tops leave no glare and don't destroy original keyboard look!
- Broad color range both for dark and white-colored keyboards
Suitable for both desktop and laptop keys. Dark colors best fit white or cream keyboards, light colors are designed for black keyboards. Red and orange are suitable for all keyboard colors.
All keyboard labels and accessories ship internationally.* All keyboard sticker products have full 30 day money-back worldwide guarantee.
Keyboard Layout and Language Information
Keyboard labels have been carefully designed for Armenian language. We wanted to share some background facts on Armenian language and corresponding alphabet
Armenian language is one of the ancient written languages, currently spoken by over 9 million people. The language is part of the Indo-European langauge group. Armenian alphabet was created in 405 AD. Armenian language is the official language of the Republic of Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh. The language has 7 vowels and 30 consonant phonemes.