International Phonetic Alphabet - Keyboard Letters
Military alphabet (IPA) with letter code used by ICAO / ITU / NATO - "Alpha-Bravo-Charlie" keyboard stickers extended with IMO numerals for phonetic spelling and pronunciation symbols in aviation, navy, and police.
International alphabet for spelling letters and words is used by military, airtraffic controllers or airplane pilots during the flight for radio transmission, boats, police cars, and by ham radio enthusiasts.
Do you experience difficulty spelling those long words over the noisy phone? Tired coming up with your own ad-hoc name alphabets? Willing to be always understood when pronouncing standard alphabetic letter sounds? Perhaps, want to quickly learn "Alpha-Bravo" letter code, or how professonal radio operators and telephonists transmit and receive voice messages with letter code regardless of your native language? Radiotelephony standard NATO phonetic keyboard stickers are just for you! Those transparent stickers with printed letter names can be safely applied and used on any PC or Mac keyboard.
- Displays spelling for all NATO letters and numbers
- Eliminates confusion when spelling letters
- Perfectly suits people who have keyboards close to their telephone
- Can be used for professional civil and military aviation training
- Also suitable for police communication, retail industry, call centers, and ham radio
- Pleasant feel with matt clear surface not damaging original keyboard looks
- Easy to apply and remove, comes with a free Pick-Stick™ applicator tool
- Enhanced with IMO compound number words (Nadazero, Unaone, etc.)
White/yellow colors are designed for dark or black keyboards only - with these keyboard stickers you don't need to find any printable alphabet to print yourself, just apply the stickers and learn as you type. Keyboard labels and accessories ship internationally.
* All keyboard sticker products have full 30 day money-back worldwide guarantee.